Automatic horizontal glass edge grinding machine
The SF is a unique solution for seaming edges of a cut glass before removing it from the cutting table. So it lets avoiding double handling.
The SF lets easy and fast rough glass seaming of both arrises simultaneously.
The glass edge grinding machine can be easily combined with any cutting machine or loading table.
Combining a high quality processing and reduced investment, the SF offers a wise solution for small business.
The SF 260 provides dry glass edge processing with simultaneous glass dust aspiration by 3 stage filtering system.
- The SF meets safety regulations INAIL(National Insurance Institute of Occupational Accidents). Moreover it complies with threshold limits ACGIH(American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists) 2011
- The SF glass edge grinding machine requires no specific maintenance
- Low-E friendly
- Can be combined with any existing cutting table
- Thanks to small footprint, it can be placed in reduced spaces
- Combined with a specific loading table of our production, it creates a dedicated seaming island
- No adjustments required due to automatic detecting glass thickness and length
- After seaming, no need to wash immediately glass sheets and they can be placed in a stock
|FEATURES / MODEL||SF 215||SF 260|
|Automatic machine does not require any adjustments of the glass thickness||yes||yes|
|Seaming machine can be combined with any glass cutting machine||yes||yes|
|Both machine ends are opened that gives a possibility to seam retaking a sheet. So processing length can exceed 2600 mm||yes||yes|
|Seaming machine is adapted to any type of glass, particularly to Low E glass||yes||yes|
|Simultaneous grinding of upper and lower arrises||yes||yes|
|A series of stops for sheet positioning||yes||yes|
|Seaming carriage movement on bearing slide guide||yes||yes|
|Seaming carriage features two spindles with independent engines||yes||yes|
|Lamellar type grinding wheels are specific for glass||yes||yes|
|Dry processing with total automatic aspiration of glass dust||yes||yes|
|Glass detecting sensors verify the glass presence to consent the processing||yes||yes|
|Pushbutton and / or pedal start the grinding cycle||yes||yes|
|Right version on customer choice||yes||yes|
|Left version on customer choice||yes||yes|
|Electric panel with touch screen for settings and control diagnostic||yes||yes|
|Safety devices comply with EC Directory||yes||yes|
SF series technical specifications
|Technical data||Unit||SF 215||SF 260|
|Machine dimensions||mm||765 x 3380 x H 1365||765 x 3830 x H 1365|
|Working height||mm||880 ÷ 980||880 ÷ 980|
|Processing sheet length in one passage||mm||2150||2600|
|Processing glass thickness||mm||4 ÷ 19||4 ÷ 19|
|Tension||V / Hz||400 / 50||400 / 50|