Why FG 205?
Using aluminium profile punching machine
Operating time significantly reduced!
In comparison with a regular hole run by drill and following bushing assembly, the working time is 10 times reduced.
No processing dust at all!
Perfect drilling particularly of the “hot” profiles without any processing dust like chips or burrs. Usually a traditional drill bit causes a considerable amount of shavings also inside the same profile. Then an operator has to remove them with consequent considerable waste of time.
- Easy solution for aluminium profile punching
- Aluminium profile punching machine lets to drill 5 mm diameter hole simultaneously on profile both sides
- As a result you get a perfect perforated hole without any processing dust (chips or burrs) ready for bushing of gas insertion
- At the output, there is a mechanical device designed for correct and quick bushing insertion into the hole just ran
- Varying the channel width, no lateral adjustment is necessary, as far as during the introduction. A self-centering device provides to put a drilling profile perfectly aligned
- The operation is pneumatic and requires no maintenance
|Tecnical data||Unit||FG 205|
|Machine dimensions||mm||400 x 200 x 270|
|Processing profiles height (*)||mm||6,5 ÷ 8|
|Processing profiles width||mm||9 ÷ 28|
|Hole standard diameter (**)||mm||5|
|Standard distance from the profile end to the hole (**)||mm||32|
(*) Considering the variability of the profiles on the market, we ask you to send us information about them to evaluate a feasibility before purchase FG205.
(**) Before purchase FG205, we can customize the diameter and the distance on your request and agree it with you.